The Lost frendship

Neither you nor do i know whose fault,
That has given our journey a halt.
No matter how bitter we have fought,
You are the one closest to my heart.

Gone are the days we laughed together,
hugged each other,
and those (funny)plans we hatched up
I hope one day we patch up...

For all the joy in my life you've brought
I am fortunate to have you as my friend;
With tears and pain in my heart
I just wish we continued till the end.

The day we regret our mistakes
No longer will I be there with you
For no one realizes where friendship breaks.
I am always thinking of you and missing you.....

Comments

  1. Sometimes is just time...life...call it what you may...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oye!!! gud yar :)....btw hu s dat frnd?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will tel u in person Aradhana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Machi..you have not still told me who that frnd is ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment