Annoying things girls say on their first arranged date

Disclaimer: The characters and scenarios depicted in the blog are non- fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely intentional.

Real Disclaimer: Naah! Just get a high speed internet and a sense of humour to enjoy this blog at best.



1. IIT Fever

Girl: I want a guy who did his undergrad and postgrad in top IIT institutes.
Boy: What about you? Where did you do your undergrad?
Girl: It doesn't matter.
Boy:



2. To kill a sister in law

Girl: I want a guy who doesn't have a sister. I don't want any troubles from her or because of her in the future.



Boy: Give me few days. I will "take care" of my sister.

3. The localite

Girl's criteria: Guy's hometown should be Chennai. I cannot move to anywhere else in India. I want to settle down in Chennai. I have lived all my life in Mylapore. I know the tailor shop bhai, vegetable vendor, bakery uncle, rosemilk anna, pani puri wala, auto man, my friends, family, everyone I know in this world lives here. So I want live and die here. I want a guy from Mylapore.




Girl's mother: I will knock on every door and ask for their son.


4. Serial killer

One girl rejected a guy because he watched Dexter series. She thought he was creepy. She also rejected another guy because he wasn't crazy about Friends series.



5. The good Samaritan

Girl: The guy shouldn't quit drinking for me. I don't like to change anyone. If he is already drinking, he can continue after marriage too.



6. GPS locator

Girl: I want to know where my husband is every minute of the day. He should give me an update wherever he goes. When he goes on a trip, I will need to know his GPS location all the time.



7. Double standards

Girl: I want a macho guy with beard, bushy hair and six packs.





Guy: Oh that's something. I like a girl with long hair.
Girl: That's too girly. I don't want my guy to expect me to be girly.

8. Super Singer

Girl: I want a guy with manly voice so he can be intimidating. He should sing well too.



Guy: Am I being auditioned for super singer contest?

9. A woman behind every man

Girl: The guy should be successful in his career. He should earn more than 50 lakhs p.a. He should have lived and earned in many countries.
Guy: How old do you think I am?
Girl: Two years older than me?
Guy: And what do you earn? Where have you been to?
Girl: I earn 4 lakhs p.a. I haven't been to any place. That's why I want a husband.



10. The "Sanskari bahu"

Girl: I want to live alone with my husband so that I can spend quality time with him, get to know him better.
Guy: Of course. We will be living alone for few years initially. My parents are not in this city. They will join us eventually. Probably after we settle down.
Girl: Oh no! I don't want them to join us. They can visit us of course, but then again, not too often. I don't entertain being disturbed at all.




Guy: Sorry to have disturbed you now.

11. Perfect mat(c)h

Girl:  Guy's date of birth should sum up to 9. That's my lucky number.



12. Ex-cuse

Girl: I talk to my ex. We are good friends.
Guy: As am I. My ex and I are in good terms.
Girl: But if you talk to your ex, I want a divorce.



13. Angry Bird

Girl: I am short tempered. I don't expect the guy to understand me. I just don't want him to talk and annoy me further. He should be soothing when I am angry. In fact I prefer to go to my mom's whenever I get angry and I want him to come over and comfort me.
Guy: At your service, ma'am.



14. Let's talk business

Girl: Do you own a house?
Guy: Yes. We have our own house in Chennai.
Girl: But I am from Kerala. I would rather you had a house there.
Guy: But we moved to Chennai long back. I was brought up here. And we are settled here.
Girl: Not acceptable.



15. The entertainer

Girl: My husband should entertain me in all ways. He should sing, dance, take me on trips and do whatever I ask him to. He should be chubby like a teddy bear.


Share your experience in the comments section and let me know your funny experiences.

P.S.: Read all about the stupid things guys say on their first arranged date here.



Image sources: gifycat, makeagif

Comments

  1. Hahhahaaaa, Hilarious��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertainer GIF is so perfect...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't digest the good samaritan part....does she really exist ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow still reeling on how, a woman could write this.
    I remember only girls/their parents saying.. if you can't do all this, you should not think of marriage in the first place.
    Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...that was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'll later share few of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha,,, nice one.. Faced most of them

    ReplyDelete
  7. its hilarious :D lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment